Somewhere Jay williams is standing on a ledge, hopefully battier is with him. Let's kick "Americas teams" A$$. Go big blue!!!!
Mr. New Era Cat, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soulOriginally posted by new era cat:
Anyone else think we start out slow?
I would be more worried about you if you were calm....lolOriginally posted by Bkocats:
stomach in knots - feeling kinda queasy. so yeah, I'm nervous as hell.
LET'S GO CATS!!
Sloppy start Aaron forced a bad shot, Lyles hands them the ball.Originally posted by SilentsAreGolden:
Not clicking on offense at all.
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game