This has been blah so far...no one seems interested in playing. tonight. I can't say I blame them. Let the real games begin next week.
Always like having Dino as one of our commentators. Always has good analysis and always gives us compliments
Track? Men's Track is already boring as hell, can't imagine how boring women's track is.Name one thing more hideously boring that WOMEN'S COLLEGE SOCCER. Take you time. Take an hour or two. Because that is what the SEC network is showing instead of the Kentucky game.
Title IX no doubt requires it.
Any basic game info -- somebody made a shot, score, etc. appreciated. I'm blind on this one.
I'll try to post some updates, but have you ever watched Bill's live stream?Any basic game info -- somebody made a shot, score, etc. appreciated. I'm blind on this one.
Any basic game info -- somebody made a shot, score, etc. appreciated. I'm blind on this one.
Well we also have less points than last game.i think our assists is less than last game.
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida