This has been blah so far...no one seems interested in playing. tonight. I can't say I blame them. Let the real games begin next week.
Always like having Dino as one of our commentators. Always has good analysis and always gives us compliments
Track? Men's Track is already boring as hell, can't imagine how boring women's track is.Name one thing more hideously boring that WOMEN'S COLLEGE SOCCER. Take you time. Take an hour or two. Because that is what the SEC network is showing instead of the Kentucky game.
Title IX no doubt requires it.
Any basic game info -- somebody made a shot, score, etc. appreciated. I'm blind on this one.
I'll try to post some updates, but have you ever watched Bill's live stream?Any basic game info -- somebody made a shot, score, etc. appreciated. I'm blind on this one.
Any basic game info -- somebody made a shot, score, etc. appreciated. I'm blind on this one.
Well we also have less points than last game.i think our assists is less than last game.
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues