ESPNU is comedy central tonight. I assume the word they were looking for was ambidextrous
Ben Simmons " A boy playing a man's game."
He can't kill it from the 3....I know he won a 3pt contest, but he has never been known as a 3pt shooter..I look for him to shoot around 35% on the year..He is a better FT shooter than he is showing..low 70% id say..It amazes me that a guy can kill it from the three point line but can't buy a FT.
yeah Briscoe made 34 or 35% of his three point attemps in highschool. Surprisingly actually better than what Young or the Harrison's shot in high school(around 30-33%). Another interesting fact, did you know that Fox and Monk both made 29% of their 3's it was either last year or for their career.He can't kill it from the 3....I know he won a 3pt contest, but he has never been known as a 3pt shooter..I look for him to shoot around 35% on the year..He is a better FT shooter than he is showing..low 70% id say..
As a team we shot 70%, that is a big improvement from the first game.
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms