********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
ESPNU is comedy central tonight. I assume the word they were looking for was ambidextrous

Yeah, I thought it was funny. Coach Ed Diddle of WKU years ago was rumored to make that same faux pas occasionally. Nostalgic stuff.
 

SosaUK

All-Conference
Jun 11, 2013
51,355
1,465
0
Our offense and defense were horrible. Who is this Skal kid? He has ZERO points.

Point being: Understand this, you guessed it, brand new team. They will take some lumps but they will break people's necks when this is all said and done.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jarms24

Cat Ballou

All-Conference
Mar 23, 2007
5,234
4,502
0
Yes - I love this team, but I also love Briscoe - he's getting there, and I think ultimately he - along with Humphries, Matthews, and Willis - may be the key between this being a great team and a championship team.

And we haven't yet seen a much-improved Hawkins.
 

Bigkyfan88

Senior
Jan 12, 2005
1,969
603
113
First UK bball team in Coach Cal Era to score at least 111 points and win by 50+ in both of their exhibition games. Talk about consistency on both ends of the court. Just got to work on free throws, conditioning, getting stronger, and defense. Way to many open 3 point fga for other team. I like my team though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SosaUK

NineSec95

Sophomore
Jan 20, 2010
3,610
143
0
They will only get better. I think we're a little ahead of where i thought we would be at this time.
 

stoneycat_20

All-Conference
Nov 28, 2003
24,212
4,344
0
It amazes me that a guy can kill it from the three point line but can't buy a FT.
He can't kill it from the 3....I know he won a 3pt contest, but he has never been known as a 3pt shooter..I look for him to shoot around 35% on the year..He is a better FT shooter than he is showing..low 70% id say..
 

Bigkyfan88

Senior
Jan 12, 2005
1,969
603
113
He can't kill it from the 3....I know he won a 3pt contest, but he has never been known as a 3pt shooter..I look for him to shoot around 35% on the year..He is a better FT shooter than he is showing..low 70% id say..
yeah Briscoe made 34 or 35% of his three point attemps in highschool. Surprisingly actually better than what Young or the Harrison's shot in high school(around 30-33%). Another interesting fact, did you know that Fox and Monk both made 29% of their 3's it was either last year or for their career.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jarms24
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  2. 02 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7