Matthews should not play in front of Willis...but he will
Would've helped?maybe I should've been really nervous this game.
Winning by 20+ points is difficult to watch? I'd find a new hobby if I was that miserableIt's one thing when a team is more talented, but when a team just out hustles us like this it's hard to watch. We got bailed out with the whistle and were still tied? I think this team will continue to improve but these couple of games have been difficult to watch.
It's one thing when a team is more talented, but when a team just out hustles us like this it's hard to watch. We got bailed out with the whistle and were still tied? I think this team will continue to improve but these couple of games have been difficult to watch.
I hope not. my blood pressure is rooting for scoring explosion early in the second half.This game very well could be close until the end.
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win