Matthews should not play in front of Willis...but he will
Would've helped?maybe I should've been really nervous this game.
Winning by 20+ points is difficult to watch? I'd find a new hobby if I was that miserableIt's one thing when a team is more talented, but when a team just out hustles us like this it's hard to watch. We got bailed out with the whistle and were still tied? I think this team will continue to improve but these couple of games have been difficult to watch.
It's one thing when a team is more talented, but when a team just out hustles us like this it's hard to watch. We got bailed out with the whistle and were still tied? I think this team will continue to improve but these couple of games have been difficult to watch.
I hope not. my blood pressure is rooting for scoring explosion early in the second half.This game very well could be close until the end.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors