I agree 100% with your assessment of the game. You drive the ball, you get some foul shots.We have little talent up front, we aren't hustling for loose balls, have no interior defense - this is why we are getting spanked, not the refs.
Don't stop there, he's not doing a single thing offensively either. I guess I just thought he would be so much better based on whst I heard over the summer. I'm stunned at just how ineffective he is.Skal is a defensive liability right now.
I'd say poor mans myself...but yes.
Archie had a more reliable shot and was longer.
Cotdamn what the f is this ish. Am I the only one who thinks we come back to win this by 1-2 points?
We have little talent up front, we aren't hustling for loose balls, have no interior defense - this is why we are getting spanked, not the refs.
I'm there with you. I don't give up until the final buzzer.
No adjustments whatsoever.This loss is on Cal for many different reasons. Plain and simple.
Getting blown out of the gym as the #1 team against an unranked opponent that lost by 20 to KU. One of Cal's worst losses at UK, easily.
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win