I am sorry but when Skal is on the floor we are playing 4 against 5. Cal needs to sit him down until he can contribute.
I wasn't sold either. It makes you a bad guy when you state it and they all forget about you being rightPlease god let Skal get drafted this year.
Where are the pumpers now? I was eaten alive for my correct stance on Skal.
I wasn't sold either. It makes you a bad guy when you state it and they all forget about you being right
Yeah, hard to stay in front of someone if they're allowed to push off constantly.And another blatant push off
Ohio state isn't good enough to keep us from making this a game if we choose.
I've been eaten alive for my stance on this team but I've been right.Please god let Skal get drafted this year.
Where are the pumpers now? I was eaten alive for my correct stance on Skal.
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'