I am sorry but when Skal is on the floor we are playing 4 against 5. Cal needs to sit him down until he can contribute.
I wasn't sold either. It makes you a bad guy when you state it and they all forget about you being rightPlease god let Skal get drafted this year.
Where are the pumpers now? I was eaten alive for my correct stance on Skal.
I wasn't sold either. It makes you a bad guy when you state it and they all forget about you being right
Yeah, hard to stay in front of someone if they're allowed to push off constantly.And another blatant push off
Ohio state isn't good enough to keep us from making this a game if we choose.
I've been eaten alive for my stance on this team but I've been right.Please god let Skal get drafted this year.
Where are the pumpers now? I was eaten alive for my correct stance on Skal.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition