I am sorry but when Skal is on the floor we are playing 4 against 5. Cal needs to sit him down until he can contribute.
I wasn't sold either. It makes you a bad guy when you state it and they all forget about you being rightPlease god let Skal get drafted this year.
Where are the pumpers now? I was eaten alive for my correct stance on Skal.
I wasn't sold either. It makes you a bad guy when you state it and they all forget about you being right
Yeah, hard to stay in front of someone if they're allowed to push off constantly.And another blatant push off
Ohio state isn't good enough to keep us from making this a game if we choose.
I've been eaten alive for my stance on this team but I've been right.Please god let Skal get drafted this year.
Where are the pumpers now? I was eaten alive for my correct stance on Skal.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games