The Willis people really have an agenda. That's all I'm gonna say.
Great game by UK and people worrying about his performance.
The way he is crumbling apart, he might have confessed to being the mastermind for the whole whores in dorms scheme.If we'd played like this in the second half against Louisville, Pitino would have thrown the double-barrel bird.
He is frustrated. That's for sure.Moody will have nightmares from this game.
You're in for a surprise.I'll be surprised if we lose one conference game.
He hits those shots with regularity, so I think the luck excuse isn't applicable anymore...Moody hits some lucky shots.
He hits those shots with regularity, so I think the luck excuse isn't applicable anymore...
Did you see him blow off his teammate the first time he came out of the game? Guy extended his hand and moody just ignored him. Punk move.He hits those shots with regularity, so I think the luck excuse isn't applicable anymore...
I'll be surprised if we lose one conference game.
Great half. A pessimist like myself can't find anything to complain about.
It was more of a hostile takeoverTyler will need to pay rent on Moody's head cause he's living inside there right now.
Sense it's halftime I'm going a bit OT. The UofSmell boards have a thread about the officiating of THIS game now. Those losers really provide me endless entertainment :joy:
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime