what a pathetic poster and fan.
what a pathetic poster and fan.
Really? I guess you would rather lose Murray then. Or maybe Tyler? Injuries happen. Try to look at the silver lining of it
Really? I guess you would rather lose Murray then. Or maybe Tyler? Injuries happen. Try to look at the silver lining of it
hell of a willis turnover for you willis people
Moody may shoot 10 free throws down the stretch. Foul everybody out.
Loserhell of a willis turnover for you willis people
Ok, I know Derek Willis fans are some of the most annoying people on earth. But he's a wildcat. Let's not lose sight of that and get too much fun from his failings.
But Willis fans, turn it down. You're at 8, you need to be at a2.
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach