what a pathetic poster and fan.
what a pathetic poster and fan.
Really? I guess you would rather lose Murray then. Or maybe Tyler? Injuries happen. Try to look at the silver lining of it
Really? I guess you would rather lose Murray then. Or maybe Tyler? Injuries happen. Try to look at the silver lining of it
hell of a willis turnover for you willis people
Moody may shoot 10 free throws down the stretch. Foul everybody out.
Loserhell of a willis turnover for you willis people
Ok, I know Derek Willis fans are some of the most annoying people on earth. But he's a wildcat. Let's not lose sight of that and get too much fun from his failings.
But Willis fans, turn it down. You're at 8, you need to be at a2.
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend