Why yes, yes I didYou said wood.
Murray is the best scorer in cal era
Someone's doing some fishing.Jamal "black hole" Murray and his defense suck!
How many Blocks do the Cats Have? Anybody know off hand.
Shannon Spake's *** in those tight jeans running up the steps...:scream::scream::scream:
Man we are a greedy bunch huh?How was that not a foul on Georgia for pushing off there ?
And VERY few misses.This is the player I thought Murray would be.
Wow
14 threes past two games!!
Ah yes, he is this year's tweak.Yep,I'd like to get a look at him myself,Maybe Cal is keeping him for a surprise run in the Tourney[winking]
family guy...u are 2 oldBeavis and Butthead...u are 2 young.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball