Why yes, yes I didYou said wood.
Murray is the best scorer in cal era
Someone's doing some fishing.Jamal "black hole" Murray and his defense suck!
How many Blocks do the Cats Have? Anybody know off hand.
Shannon Spake's *** in those tight jeans running up the steps...:scream::scream::scream:
Man we are a greedy bunch huh?How was that not a foul on Georgia for pushing off there ?
And VERY few misses.This is the player I thought Murray would be.
Wow
14 threes past two games!!
Ah yes, he is this year's tweak.Yep,I'd like to get a look at him myself,Maybe Cal is keeping him for a surprise run in the Tourney[winking]
family guy...u are 2 oldBeavis and Butthead...u are 2 young.
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms