Why yes, yes I didYou said wood.
Murray is the best scorer in cal era
Someone's doing some fishing.Jamal "black hole" Murray and his defense suck!
How many Blocks do the Cats Have? Anybody know off hand.
Shannon Spake's *** in those tight jeans running up the steps...:scream::scream::scream:
Man we are a greedy bunch huh?How was that not a foul on Georgia for pushing off there ?
And VERY few misses.This is the player I thought Murray would be.
Wow
14 threes past two games!!
Ah yes, he is this year's tweak.Yep,I'd like to get a look at him myself,Maybe Cal is keeping him for a surprise run in the Tourney[winking]
family guy...u are 2 oldBeavis and Butthead...u are 2 young.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’