I'm with ya.I mean they only show them 1000 times a game. How could you not love them.
garbage call on Poy... Ulis with the nice leave for Willis on the 3
Thanks knew I heard thatLebron? No not Lebron.
Briscoe might not be a steph curry shooter, but he does all the little things well. Even has hit his FTs tonight
So, yeah Wichita St deserves to make the tourney I guess.
Have a drink guys,the fight is against the slime north of the Ohio River
The net barely moves.Love Willis's shot... when he's set and squared... it's money...
Good gravy Marie, AZ getting embarrassed. Have to rethink my choice of Miller as a potential Cal replacement. Great recruiter, but he's never been to a FF.
I like Archie a lot better than SeanGood gravy Marie, AZ getting embarrassed. Have to rethink my choice of Miller as a potential Cal replacement. Great recruiter, but he's never been to a FF.
Good gravy Marie, AZ getting embarrassed. Have to rethink my choice of Miller as a potential Cal replacement. Great recruiter, but he's never been to a FF.
I'm with ya.
Look at all those empty seats all those Hoosier daddy fans have exited the gym
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU