I'm with ya.I mean they only show them 1000 times a game. How could you not love them.
garbage call on Poy... Ulis with the nice leave for Willis on the 3
Thanks knew I heard thatLebron? No not Lebron.
Briscoe might not be a steph curry shooter, but he does all the little things well. Even has hit his FTs tonight
So, yeah Wichita St deserves to make the tourney I guess.
Have a drink guys,the fight is against the slime north of the Ohio River
The net barely moves.Love Willis's shot... when he's set and squared... it's money...
Good gravy Marie, AZ getting embarrassed. Have to rethink my choice of Miller as a potential Cal replacement. Great recruiter, but he's never been to a FF.
I like Archie a lot better than SeanGood gravy Marie, AZ getting embarrassed. Have to rethink my choice of Miller as a potential Cal replacement. Great recruiter, but he's never been to a FF.
Good gravy Marie, AZ getting embarrassed. Have to rethink my choice of Miller as a potential Cal replacement. Great recruiter, but he's never been to a FF.
I'm with ya.
Look at all those empty seats all those Hoosier daddy fans have exited the gym
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU