i know it 10 mins early but F**k it! We need to beat Indiana in the worst way today. Go big blue! Let's get it going!
As I posted in another thread, I'm at my nephew's wedding that starts at 4:30. Will be tracking the game on my iPhone as best I can. Let's go Cats!!!!!
You better be right!!!!82-77 Cats.. Now lets get this done! Pleas don't let my weekend be ruined and most of next week.. And next weekend and part of the following week!
No it wasn't me. I'm done here in south TN. I had nothing to do with the schedule. I just show up and go where I'm told to.Did you call in to the pregame show? Some UK fan was going to a wedding.
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud