i know it 10 mins early but F**k it! We need to beat Indiana in the worst way today. Go big blue! Let's get it going!
As I posted in another thread, I'm at my nephew's wedding that starts at 4:30. Will be tracking the game on my iPhone as best I can. Let's go Cats!!!!!
You better be right!!!!82-77 Cats.. Now lets get this done! Pleas don't let my weekend be ruined and most of next week.. And next weekend and part of the following week!
No it wasn't me. I'm done here in south TN. I had nothing to do with the schedule. I just show up and go where I'm told to.Did you call in to the pregame show? Some UK fan was going to a wedding.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble