i know it 10 mins early but F**k it! We need to beat Indiana in the worst way today. Go big blue! Let's get it going!
As I posted in another thread, I'm at my nephew's wedding that starts at 4:30. Will be tracking the game on my iPhone as best I can. Let's go Cats!!!!!
You better be right!!!!82-77 Cats.. Now lets get this done! Pleas don't let my weekend be ruined and most of next week.. And next weekend and part of the following week!
No it wasn't me. I'm done here in south TN. I had nothing to do with the schedule. I just show up and go where I'm told to.Did you call in to the pregame show? Some UK fan was going to a wedding.
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend