"Look kids! It's an Australian white-breasted Wynyard!"Wynyard sighting!
IT's refreshing how much quicker basketball games go. I worked a football game yesterday that has no commercial breaks and the first quarter alone was 40 minutes.
Not unless we have an injury as only 10 guys will play but it is nice to see for the future.Wynyard might actually be able to help us this year.
disagree. We will be sloppy at times but we too many guys who can drive and shoot to not score a ton. But I do think we will turn the ball over alot early.We will be a team that definitely struggles to score at times, especially against teams that keep us in the half court. But gonna be fun watching them mature
I think perimeter shooting may still be an issue, but we should be able to get in the lane at will.disagree. We will be sloppy at times but we too many guys who can drive and shoot to not score a ton. But I do think we will turn the ball over alot early.
We would be very effective platooning!!!
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?