"Look kids! It's an Australian white-breasted Wynyard!"Wynyard sighting!
IT's refreshing how much quicker basketball games go. I worked a football game yesterday that has no commercial breaks and the first quarter alone was 40 minutes.
Not unless we have an injury as only 10 guys will play but it is nice to see for the future.Wynyard might actually be able to help us this year.
disagree. We will be sloppy at times but we too many guys who can drive and shoot to not score a ton. But I do think we will turn the ball over alot early.We will be a team that definitely struggles to score at times, especially against teams that keep us in the half court. But gonna be fun watching them mature
I think perimeter shooting may still be an issue, but we should be able to get in the lane at will.disagree. We will be sloppy at times but we too many guys who can drive and shoot to not score a ton. But I do think we will turn the ball over alot early.
We would be very effective platooning!!!
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep