I don't know how we are up so much. Bigs are playing terrible. Nothing from Willis. Getting outrebounded. Thank God for Monk and Briscoe.
Gosh damn Wenyen has humpries feet when it comes to sliding side to side
Michigan State is worse than us. And we are getting a pretty good whistle IMO.I don't know how we are up so much. Bigs are playing terrible. Nothing from Willis. Getting outrebounded. Thank God for Monk and Briscoe.
And we still should be up moreI don't know how we are up so much. Bigs are playing terrible. Nothing from Willis. Getting outrebounded. Thank God for Monk and Briscoe.
On a side note your picture makes me nauseous.
i don't get it either. Wish I hadn't read the article about his dad driving to all the games. Makes me that much more frustrated when I think about it.Mulder is shooting "the piss out of the ball" and can't sniff the floor.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt