I don't know how we are up so much. Bigs are playing terrible. Nothing from Willis. Getting outrebounded. Thank God for Monk and Briscoe.
Gosh damn Wenyen has humpries feet when it comes to sliding side to side
Michigan State is worse than us. And we are getting a pretty good whistle IMO.I don't know how we are up so much. Bigs are playing terrible. Nothing from Willis. Getting outrebounded. Thank God for Monk and Briscoe.
And we still should be up moreI don't know how we are up so much. Bigs are playing terrible. Nothing from Willis. Getting outrebounded. Thank God for Monk and Briscoe.
On a side note your picture makes me nauseous.
i don't get it either. Wish I hadn't read the article about his dad driving to all the games. Makes me that much more frustrated when I think about it.Mulder is shooting "the piss out of the ball" and can't sniff the floor.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball