I don't know how we are up so much. Bigs are playing terrible. Nothing from Willis. Getting outrebounded. Thank God for Monk and Briscoe.
Gosh damn Wenyen has humpries feet when it comes to sliding side to side
Michigan State is worse than us. And we are getting a pretty good whistle IMO.I don't know how we are up so much. Bigs are playing terrible. Nothing from Willis. Getting outrebounded. Thank God for Monk and Briscoe.
And we still should be up moreI don't know how we are up so much. Bigs are playing terrible. Nothing from Willis. Getting outrebounded. Thank God for Monk and Briscoe.
On a side note your picture makes me nauseous.
i don't get it either. Wish I hadn't read the article about his dad driving to all the games. Makes me that much more frustrated when I think about it.Mulder is shooting "the piss out of the ball" and can't sniff the floor.
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule