Did Coach Cal say you better score to Monk if Fox passes it to him?
This is the first time we've scored 100 points or more in three straight games since doing it three straight games Dec. 16, 17 and 23, 1977. :basketball:
This is the first time we've scored 100 points or more in three straight games since doing it three straight games Dec. 16, 17 and 23, 1977. :basketball:
Yes, yes you did. It's as if he reads this board. I bet he does.Did I just hear Dakich say what he just said?
Anthony Davis took the 4th most shots on the team...... didn't you knowI could have sworn Anthony Davis had one. I guess not though. Wow just wow. And the team. Wow. Saturday will be the real test though. If hat game is a blow out the nation is going to wonder where is the ceiling with this team. And the scary part.....they are going to get better!!!!
is it too much to ask for a 50pt win margin?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Very good for the end of November. Cals best team to this point in November.Guys do you believe me now when I say this will be Cal's best team?
[roll][roll]You got too many likes already...I'm not liking this post........................................................................................................sike...
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report