Higher than rex and shep?Monk is the highest leaper at UK ever. Ever
UK has scored a lot, ASU hasn't...I'm traveling anybody got a score
10 minute organismSomething cool just happened.
I am not near a tv.
Somebody paint a picture with words.
I wonder if the AP voter that voted Baylor as #1 is watching this?
How in the bloody hell did Monk make that pass? I didn't see how insane it was until they replayed it.
I was gonna say "doodie" called but that would've been crass.I beat you again brother...get on it...![]()
I was gonna say "doodie" called but that would've been crass.
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone