********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
THERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0


There it is! De'Aaron Fox posts just the second triple-double in school history and the first since Chris Mills did Dec. 27, 1988.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
'p;fdionv'admed'fcmqefc']qdcpjq]dcnqdcqddcmdcqddcmqdccqdcncfqdpcnqd[cpnqdc[pnqfvc nv.hxzchxvqjrc9erfer0mvc'asd[ifcq'jrc[fvmcq]m..........................................................
TRIPLE DOUBLE TRIPLE DOUBLE TRIPLE DOUBLE:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kycatspaws

Jakarii

All-Conference
Jan 29, 2016
4,640
3,048
0
I could have sworn Anthony Davis had one. I guess not though. Wow just wow. And the team. Wow. Saturday will be the real test though. If hat game is a blow out the nation is going to wonder where is the ceiling with this team. And the scary part.....they are going to get better!!!!
 

Rupp'sRunt

Heisman
Apr 19, 2008
14,675
20,094
0
I could have sworn Anthony Davis had one. I guess not though. Wow just wow. And the team. Wow. Saturday will be the real test though. If hat game is a blow out the nation is going to wonder where is the ceiling with this team. And the scary part.....they are going to get better!!!!
Anthony Davis took the 4th most shots on the team...... didn't you know
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
is it too much to ask for a 50pt win margin?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You got too many likes already...I'm not liking this post........................................................................................................sike...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bkocats

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
another three....

I thought this team couldn't shoot?

OMG that block, :joy:
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB