That's a big if. He's making wall look like BookerIf Fox starts hitting jump shots consistently, it's curtains.
He's the worst.He's learning.
Why the F are you focusing on the negative crap? Look at what this team is doing right now. You picked put the one negative thing. SMDH.
I just logged in, hope I did not miss Bam's coffee table story. I loved the Flintstones
Yeah, even that schmuck can see it...LOL, even Dakitch is impressed, did you hear him say "holy cow" in a really quiet voice? Hilarious.
This team is incredible.
Dakich: Yogi > Ulis, yeah he knows his stuff. Then he blocked all UK fans on twitter lol.I know you guys hate Dakich and I do to because of who he played for but I have to say I like the way he calls games. He clearly knows his stuff and tells it like it is.
Agree completelyLast time I promise...but Monk's D is making me as giddy as his offense!
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone