That's a big if. He's making wall look like BookerIf Fox starts hitting jump shots consistently, it's curtains.
He's the worst.He's learning.
Why the F are you focusing on the negative crap? Look at what this team is doing right now. You picked put the one negative thing. SMDH.
I just logged in, hope I did not miss Bam's coffee table story. I loved the Flintstones
Yeah, even that schmuck can see it...LOL, even Dakitch is impressed, did you hear him say "holy cow" in a really quiet voice? Hilarious.
This team is incredible.
Dakich: Yogi > Ulis, yeah he knows his stuff. Then he blocked all UK fans on twitter lol.I know you guys hate Dakich and I do to because of who he played for but I have to say I like the way he calls games. He clearly knows his stuff and tells it like it is.
Agree completelyLast time I promise...but Monk's D is making me as giddy as his offense!
KSR
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina