If Willis brings this effort every night, lookout!Willis needs to give that effort every game. Then I think he could be a pro
If Willis brings this effort every night, lookout!Willis needs to give that effort every game. Then I think he could be a pro
Depends how you define pro. Guess I should've said NBA bench playerHe will most certainly play pro ball; where is the question
:clap:[thumb2]100 point watch is in effect. Right on track @Bkocats.
Unless he finds a way to drastically improve his lateral quickness, I see it being very hard for him to defend the 3 in the NBA. Problem is, I'm not sure he's strong enough to defend the 4, either.Depends how you define pro. Guess I should've said NBA bench player
I'm thrilled so far with the effort, passing, rebounding, ball movement, and defense. Only weakness so far is defending the 3, but they are hitting some tough ones.
He could be an athletic 3 off the bench for a lot of NBA teams. Think Doug McDermott but more athletic, less on the D though.Unless he finds a way to drastically improve his lateral quickness, I see it being very hard for him to defend the 3 in the NBA. Problem is, I'm not sure he's strong enough to defend the 4, either.
He has a perfect Euro game, though.
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks