I thought it was 8 tooHe got another assist from somewhere. Should have 8 I thought.
I think we all will beIf Cal pulls Fox before he gets that last assist, I'm going to be pissed.
Well, hopefully that dude has switched to a different game by now, we have let so far off the gas that we are merely coasting into town.I wonder if the AP voter that voted Baylor as #1 is watching
:sunglasses:
Last 4 or 5 mins, we can't score and they are racking up the points.
He absolutely flys through the air. I swear he could be RW if he wanted tooHigher than rex and shep?
Whre's Billy Clyde when we need him. He would toss these guys in a stall and shove a box of Pop-Tarts down their throat...Geez Cal, get these guys under control!grrrrr
allowing too many points right now
come on Cats, step up defense - they're gonna get back in this
geez
If he gets 10 Hillary might want a recount.He needs 11 so there is never a question. He can do it! Go CATS!!!:uzi::uzi::uzi:
exactly!Whre's Billy Clyde when we need him. He would toss these guys in a stall and shove a box of Pop-Tarts down their throat...Geez Cal, get these guys under control!
it's making me CRAZIER than I already amSOMEBODY MAKE A EFFING SHOT
And it caused a tremor in the FORCE...Briscoe hit a three Briscoe hit a three, Briscoe hit a three...
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball