ok, what did I just miss?
why are they at the line?
Adeboyo, Adebayu. At least they aren't calling him Jamal.
thanks - that's what I get for trying to get my youngest to get ready for bed while watching the gameFoul on rebound
I was thinking the same thing. That could be affecting his jump shotyou know, forgot about DWs hand injury - wonder if it's still bothering him?
Glad he's taking the shots though - he needs to
Must of . LOL. Really impressed with how we are playing against a very decent team. Valpo already has 3 wins that will help them get a decent seed for a mid major ( 9-11 seed) . Love the D.
Briscoe's got more lane penetration ability than Trojan.
He does so rather quickly.as long as he finishes it's all good
Yeah I was expecting this to be more of a battle. It's currently 35-10.
He does so rather quickly.
Yeah I was expecting this to be more of a battle. It's currently 35-10.
Valpo is garbage but our defense is encouraging. We can basically score at will inside
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend