ok, what did I just miss?
why are they at the line?
Adeboyo, Adebayu. At least they aren't calling him Jamal.
thanks - that's what I get for trying to get my youngest to get ready for bed while watching the gameFoul on rebound
I was thinking the same thing. That could be affecting his jump shotyou know, forgot about DWs hand injury - wonder if it's still bothering him?
Glad he's taking the shots though - he needs to
Must of . LOL. Really impressed with how we are playing against a very decent team. Valpo already has 3 wins that will help them get a decent seed for a mid major ( 9-11 seed) . Love the D.
Briscoe's got more lane penetration ability than Trojan.
He does so rather quickly.as long as he finishes it's all good
Yeah I was expecting this to be more of a battle. It's currently 35-10.
He does so rather quickly.
Yeah I was expecting this to be more of a battle. It's currently 35-10.
Valpo is garbage but our defense is encouraging. We can basically score at will inside
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club