Some of you guys are a hoot.
You’d have a point if we always shot this bad and never improved over the season. Nobody in their right mind believes that.
What was that troll???We might lose by 25.
We don’t have one player that can break the defense down and create their own shot.
Is there anyone with any fire on this team?
Zombies.
Man knows his sh*t. Zone gave us a boost[cheers]Gotta try zone. This team is way longer than it is quick.
Man knows his sh*t. Zone gave us a boost[cheers]
If I ever dunked it like that I swear I'd go croud surfing immediately after
I dont see a single one and done player on our team right now.
If I ever dunked it like that I swear I'd go croud surfing immediately after
Guess I was wrong about the zone. They are handing off pretty well and definitely confusing UV.So far, from what I've seen, a zone with these players moving the way they are, they'll give up a lot of open shots even in a zone.
WTH I stepped away to take a dump and we were trailing by 11 and now we are up 4?
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver