Some of you guys are a hoot.
You’d have a point if we always shot this bad and never improved over the season. Nobody in their right mind believes that.
What was that troll???We might lose by 25.
We don’t have one player that can break the defense down and create their own shot.
Is there anyone with any fire on this team?
Zombies.
Man knows his sh*t. Zone gave us a boost[cheers]Gotta try zone. This team is way longer than it is quick.
Man knows his sh*t. Zone gave us a boost[cheers]
If I ever dunked it like that I swear I'd go croud surfing immediately after
I dont see a single one and done player on our team right now.
If I ever dunked it like that I swear I'd go croud surfing immediately after
Guess I was wrong about the zone. They are handing off pretty well and definitely confusing UV.So far, from what I've seen, a zone with these players moving the way they are, they'll give up a lot of open shots even in a zone.
WTH I stepped away to take a dump and we were trailing by 11 and now we are up 4?
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition