Some of you guys are a hoot.
You’d have a point if we always shot this bad and never improved over the season. Nobody in their right mind believes that.
What was that troll???We might lose by 25.
We don’t have one player that can break the defense down and create their own shot.
Is there anyone with any fire on this team?
Zombies.
Man knows his sh*t. Zone gave us a boost[cheers]Gotta try zone. This team is way longer than it is quick.
Man knows his sh*t. Zone gave us a boost[cheers]
If I ever dunked it like that I swear I'd go croud surfing immediately after
I dont see a single one and done player on our team right now.
If I ever dunked it like that I swear I'd go croud surfing immediately after
Guess I was wrong about the zone. They are handing off pretty well and definitely confusing UV.So far, from what I've seen, a zone with these players moving the way they are, they'll give up a lot of open shots even in a zone.
WTH I stepped away to take a dump and we were trailing by 11 and now we are up 4?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida