Yep. But will Cal embrace it?
Remember when we sucked and all you crybabies thought uvu was going to blow us out? [roll]
Is it racist for me to want the PA announcer to say "3 FOR BLACKEST MAN ALIVE"
So we gained 15 points when you pooped. If you poop again, we'll be up by 20+. Get going man.WTH I stepped away to take a dump and we were trailing by 11 and now we are up 4?
UK saw how you were taking it to the hole and followed suit.WTH I stepped away to take a dump and we were trailing by 11 and now we are up 4?
Damn right.missed Knox in the post twice now. he has a huge height advantage
Love to see this comeback, but relying on a 2-3 zone with run out dunks will not work against better teams.
It was my fault. I had my Kentucky sweatshirt on. I took it off at halftime. Every time I wear UK gear on game day, we lose. Blame me.
LOL i may drink a gallon of Metamusil next game.Get back on the toilet.
Why? Why would you do that?
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky