Yep. But will Cal embrace it?
Remember when we sucked and all you crybabies thought uvu was going to blow us out? [roll]
Is it racist for me to want the PA announcer to say "3 FOR BLACKEST MAN ALIVE"
So we gained 15 points when you pooped. If you poop again, we'll be up by 20+. Get going man.WTH I stepped away to take a dump and we were trailing by 11 and now we are up 4?
UK saw how you were taking it to the hole and followed suit.WTH I stepped away to take a dump and we were trailing by 11 and now we are up 4?
Damn right.missed Knox in the post twice now. he has a huge height advantage
Love to see this comeback, but relying on a 2-3 zone with run out dunks will not work against better teams.
It was my fault. I had my Kentucky sweatshirt on. I took it off at halftime. Every time I wear UK gear on game day, we lose. Blame me.
LOL i may drink a gallon of Metamusil next game.Get back on the toilet.
Why? Why would you do that?
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’