Your eyes will appreciate it. Hopefully, second half gets better. Sorry you half to work this afternoon.im listening at work. cant watch. SOUNDS awful....
Yeah, couldn't possibly have anything to do with our defense. God forbid you give credit to our guys instead of constantly trashing them.It helps that they're a bad offensive team.
If we could grab the ball and hit free throws we would be up comfortably.
Good layup hami!!! Is that better?Yeah, couldn't possibly have anything to do with our defense. God forbid you give credit to our guys instead of constantly trashing them.
The only years I’ve said it were 2013, 2014, 2016 and this year. Even when we struggled in 2010-2011 I still had blind faith in Cal to get them turned around.You say that every year. Go ahead and try to tell me I'm full of crap, you know what I say is true.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball