Your eyes will appreciate it. Hopefully, second half gets better. Sorry you half to work this afternoon.im listening at work. cant watch. SOUNDS awful....
Yeah, couldn't possibly have anything to do with our defense. God forbid you give credit to our guys instead of constantly trashing them.It helps that they're a bad offensive team.
If we could grab the ball and hit free throws we would be up comfortably.
Good layup hami!!! Is that better?Yeah, couldn't possibly have anything to do with our defense. God forbid you give credit to our guys instead of constantly trashing them.
The only years I’ve said it were 2013, 2014, 2016 and this year. Even when we struggled in 2010-2011 I still had blind faith in Cal to get them turned around.You say that every year. Go ahead and try to tell me I'm full of crap, you know what I say is true.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country”
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play