Your eyes will appreciate it. Hopefully, second half gets better. Sorry you half to work this afternoon.im listening at work. cant watch. SOUNDS awful....
Yeah, couldn't possibly have anything to do with our defense. God forbid you give credit to our guys instead of constantly trashing them.It helps that they're a bad offensive team.
If we could grab the ball and hit free throws we would be up comfortably.
Good layup hami!!! Is that better?Yeah, couldn't possibly have anything to do with our defense. God forbid you give credit to our guys instead of constantly trashing them.
The only years I’ve said it were 2013, 2014, 2016 and this year. Even when we struggled in 2010-2011 I still had blind faith in Cal to get them turned around.You say that every year. Go ahead and try to tell me I'm full of crap, you know what I say is true.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
KSR Football
The public is hammering LSU