Yes actually it hasOfficiating has been very generous today
Nice change
Yes actually it hasOfficiating has been very generous today
Careful. Takes big ones to go against the RR masses. (But I agree)Officiating has been very generous today
Officiating has been very generous today
Officiating has been very generous today
Cal is coaching so good this game
Me too! They annoy the heck out of me but I was that guy.As a former short white scrappy player, I am always most annoyed by the short white scrappy players.
Peter Burns doin' the post game on SEC network later?
Who doesn't like Peter Burns...?
Show of hands? Anybody....?
Is that your excuse?Officiating has been very generous today
Is this real life?
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend