Yes actually it hasOfficiating has been very generous today
Nice change
Yes actually it hasOfficiating has been very generous today
Careful. Takes big ones to go against the RR masses. (But I agree)Officiating has been very generous today
Officiating has been very generous today
Officiating has been very generous today
Cal is coaching so good this game
Me too! They annoy the heck out of me but I was that guy.As a former short white scrappy player, I am always most annoyed by the short white scrappy players.
Peter Burns doin' the post game on SEC network later?
Who doesn't like Peter Burns...?
Show of hands? Anybody....?
Is that your excuse?Officiating has been very generous today
Is this real life?
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
KSR Football
The public is hammering LSU
KSR Football
CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6