Yes actually it hasOfficiating has been very generous today
Nice change
Yes actually it hasOfficiating has been very generous today
Careful. Takes big ones to go against the RR masses. (But I agree)Officiating has been very generous today
Officiating has been very generous today
Officiating has been very generous today
Cal is coaching so good this game
Me too! They annoy the heck out of me but I was that guy.As a former short white scrappy player, I am always most annoyed by the short white scrappy players.
Peter Burns doin' the post game on SEC network later?
Who doesn't like Peter Burns...?
Show of hands? Anybody....?
Is that your excuse?Officiating has been very generous today
Is this real life?
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud