*** Official Game Thread***

Ben101er

Heisman
Apr 21, 2004
25,800
60,733
103
The refs were a big issue in the first half, but not this half.

BS. that charge call against Knox, would have been an and one, instead they get the ball and hit a 3, plus the technical. There was about an 8 pt difference in one bad call. Don't tell me it isn't a big issue.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,549
113
I'm done.
I'll turn it back on win or lose but screw this. I will NOT watch us beat ourselves.

Call me in October.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment