*** Official Game Thread***

Ben101er

Heisman
Apr 21, 2004
25,801
60,734
103
The refs were a big issue in the first half, but not this half.

BS. that charge call against Knox, would have been an and one, instead they get the ball and hit a 3, plus the technical. There was about an 8 pt difference in one bad call. Don't tell me it isn't a big issue.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,549
113
I'm done.
I'll turn it back on win or lose but screw this. I will NOT watch us beat ourselves.

Call me in October.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina