*** Official Game Thread***

Ben101er

Heisman
Apr 21, 2004
25,800
60,733
103
The refs were a big issue in the first half, but not this half.

BS. that charge call against Knox, would have been an and one, instead they get the ball and hit a 3, plus the technical. There was about an 8 pt difference in one bad call. Don't tell me it isn't a big issue.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,548
113
I'm done.
I'll turn it back on win or lose but screw this. I will NOT watch us beat ourselves.

Call me in October.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
  3. 03 KSR Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark